At CF-SOL we value talent and skills. Through our learning and development programs, you can grow in your career on the job. Our new-hire orientation program, sets you up for success in your new role.
We are looking for people who are ready to make an impact every day. If you are interested in being part of a growing and dynamic organization then look no further and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
CFSOL is an equal opportunity employer.
– Managing multiple Pages
– Managing postings
– Handling inbox
– Managing orders
– Forwarding orders to Vendors.
– Managing Sharing and Promotions
Intermediate can apply
– Should be familiar with ladies clothing industry.
– Should know how to use Whatsapp, Facebook and MS Excel (Almost everyone knows)
– Training of tools and apps will be provided in-house.
– Designing website banners.
– Designing social media images.
– Editing videos.
Min. Bachelors with relevant designing course.
Design Interns Should have basic understanding of following.
– After Effect.